I am a huge believer in using natural things as beauty products. Green tea has a lot of benefits as it is packed with antioxidants which play a great role in repairing skin cells and removing toxins from the body, so get ready to say hello to your flawless skin by green tea beauty hacks that you can very easily DIY.
Toner helps minimise the pores on the facial skin and maintains the pH level of our skin. Most of the toners available in the market contain alcohol in it which is a no-no for acne prone skin. But as green tea is natural and helps tighten pores, it can be a great toner.
- Start off by preparing your tea like you usually would
- transfer the prepared tea into a spray bottle and toss it in the refrigerator so that it can give cooling effect when applied
- Now spray it on whenever you want. You can also use it as a cooling body mist for summer.
Eye patches can be a little too expensive at times, as you only use it once. But what if you can make as many as you want. Green tea patches are very effective as it has anti-inflammatory properties, so it is perfect to get rid of under eye bags and pigmentation.The best about this DIY is that it is travel-friendly, you can freely use it while on a flight or something.
- Cut the cotton pads in half
- soak it in the green tea, squeeze off the excess
- place it in a plastic bag or sheet and then store it in the refrigerator
- Now you use it whenever you feel like giving some love to your eyes.
Green Tea Scrub
We all need to exfoliate our skin at least once a week. It’s even better if we use natural ingredients instead of microbeads.
- empty a tea bag in a container
- mix 2 tbsp of granulated sugar,
- 1 tbsp of olive oil and honey
- transfer the prepared scrub into another container you want to store it in.
You must have heard it that, “green tea helps in weight loss”.Yes, it does as it has properties which boost the rate of metabolism, so 2 cups of green tea a day is all we need to include in our diet.
I really hope you find this blog post helpful, as the hacks are very easy and don’t take up that much of time. If you want more beauty tip and tricks like this, then let me know in the comment section below.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel